We provide exceptional value-added car insurance for vehicles stolen or damaged as the result of an accident. Auto insurance also takes care of expenses if you are involved in an accident, including medical treatment and care, possible legal costs, property damage and lost wages.
- A variety of coverage options to best suit your needs, including financial protection for motorcycles, ATVs, snowmobiles, motorhomes and trailers.
- Driving record protection so that your rating is safe after your first at fault collision.
- Flexible payment methods, such as credit card or pre-authorized payment and a variety of payment periods, including weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, and so on.
- Extended and additional coverage to save you money:
|Extended Coverage options
|Replacement Transportation Coverage
Pays the cost of a rental car, taxi or public transportation when your vehicle is being repaired due to an accident.
|Damage to Non-Owned Vehicle
Protects you from the financial obligation you are responsible for due to damage caused to a non-owned automobile which is in your care, such as a rental car.
|Emergency Roadside Service
Provides coverage for towing, emergency road service and emergency hotel expenses when your vehicle is disabled.
|Limited Waiver of Depreciation-for Owned and Leased Vehicles.
Replaces a vehicle less than 24 months old without depreciation in the event that it's stolen or written off due to an accident.
Protection’s better when you save more. Here’s how:
- You’re claims-free*
- You insure more than one vehicle*
- You’ve been insured with us or your prior insurance company for three or more years, continuously*
- You have a student away at school
- You are of a mature age*
- You’re retired* (Ask us how to save even more when you insure both your auto and home with CUMIS.)
*Discounts, coverage, and eligibility vary by province.
General inquiries and Claims: 1-800-810-2847 weekdays 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST.
CUMIS Car Insurance is not available in all provinces. Please contact our Customer Service Team for further details.